Vedanta and the Science of Aging
· Theories and attempts for solutions – An overview: Dying, Gerontology and Geriatrics, Theories of Aging
· The chemical conception of life
· Vedantic perspectives on life
· Vedantic applications – The integrated spiritual approach: Spirituality, healthcare and ayurveda in India, Spirituality and healthcare in the West, End of life care, Dying.
– Can we reverse the aging process? Yes! Three types of approaches. Read and experiment!
– Astonishing correlations between Ayurveda and Genomics.
– The life particle: What are its five fundamental qualities? What is it made of? How to study it?
– The physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of the aged.
– What is death?
– How to help heal, comfort and solace the dying?
– How to live through the stages of old age and death with optimism?
– What is the most important duty of a person who is about to die? How to prepare for that?