Seven Nobel Laureates on Science and Spirituality
· the role of Science and Religion in the search for the Origin of Life,
· the study of the nature of Consciousness,
· understanding the purpose behind the Universe,
· the role of Faith and Ethical Challenges, etc.
With: His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Nobel Laureate in Peace / Prof. George Wald, Nobel Laureate in Physiology and Medicine / Prof. Charles Townes, Nobel Laureate in Physics / Mrs. Betty Williams, Nobel Laureate in Peace / Prof. B. D. Josephson, Nobel Laureate in Physics / Prof. Richard R. Ernst, Nobel Laureate in Chemistry / Prof. Werner Arber, Nobel Laureate in Physiology and Medicine.
Quality content! Samples:
· If ice did not float I doubt that life would exist in the universe.”How did Prof. Wald prove it?
· “Mutation is not a mistake or an error in replication; it is a natural process” says Prof. Arber, the DNA specialist. Why does evolution not occur on the basis of errors or accidents…?
· “If we assume God does exist, then why hasn’t He appeared in scientific experiments?” What are Prof. Josephson’s explanations?