Life and Origin of the Universe – Science and Vedanta
– Is our universe open or closed? What is its shape? How old is it? Are there other universes? How are they described? Do they all shelter life? What about the cyclical creations and annihilations of the universes?
– Happiness is the ultimate goal of every living being. The cosmic creation must, therefore, have a built-in potential principle on how every living being can attain real happiness. Learn more!
– There are two categories of consciousness; what are they?
– Matter is inert and has no consciousness. But there is interaction between the individual particle of consciousness and matter. How?
– The interaction of consciousness with intelligence, mind, and senses, is described in the Katha Upanisad. Learn more!