Officially released as a part of the Indian Science Congress, with President of India A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.
“A valuable compilation … (on) the synthesis of science and religion … This volume will decidedly pave way for such integrated approach.” – The Hindu, India’s leading national newspaper
From 42 eminent scholars, scientists and religious leaders, including 5 Nobel Laureates: Prof. Gregory Benford, Dr. Deepak Chopra, The Dalai Lama, Dr. S. M. M. Damad, Prof. Freeman Dyson, Prof. Richard R. Ernst, Prof. Amit Goswami, Dr. Robert Muller, Prof. S. P. Olivier, Dr. Reinhart Ruge, Prof. E. C. G. Sudarshan, Prof. Charles H. Townes, Ms. Betty Williams, Dr. Crystal Woodward, etc.
Covers a wide variety of topics, including: faith, ethics, culture, consciousness, biology, quantum mechanics, cology/environment, biomedical ethics, world peace, neuroscience, artificial intelligence, cognitive science, psychology, philosophy, art, spiritual experiences, etc.
· Examine the Vedic solutions of the environmental crisis.
· “How complex a situation can we understand? …If you try to understand a system more complex than the one you are using (the brain) to study it, is there enough information-handling capacity to do so?”
· “Where are memories before you think of them?”
· “To lift up poor countries, … to give them a chance of decent life, technology is not enough.”
· “Classroom lecturing is by far not the most efficient way of teaching.”
· How is it that those who adopt a spiritual vision, and like to really include God in their lives, are generally gaining two advantageous “side-effects”: a successful career, and an increased capacity to face and solve difficulties?
· “When machines rust into obsolescence, nature keeps winding its path through the ages. How to build a modern organization that mirrors the designs of nature?”
To know more about this book and its contents