Life and Origin of Life – Exploration from Science and Spirituality – Rome Conference
– Can modern scientific knowledge satisfactorily explain bio-diversity, consciousness, and the origin of life?
– Could we integrate spiritual axioms into the experimental research related to life and its origin?
– What new knowledge may we obtain through an integrated, interdisciplinary study of life and its origin?
– Can studying life’s origin from the various perspectives of the world’s spiritual traditions help us to better understand evolution?
– What are the possible means to introduce spiritual truths into the scientific mainstream?
The book contains all the lectures given by both scientists and religionists during the three-day congress.
- Read and benefit from the eye-opening presentations given during this congress, as if you had been personally present.
- A unique way to broaden your understanding of life and its origin.
- An efficient reference for students and scholars alike.
Discover outlines and hints for possible future research areas on this topic.
See also the DVD – The complement to this book.